https://ncfiresafety.wpengine.com/ is the website of: Fire Safety Solutions
We can be contacted thru email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by calling 910-790-7872
Effective Date: (May 20, 2019)
Any form of utility of our Service shall be considered as your consent to our collection, retention, disclosure, transfer, and analysis of your data as well as to other provisions stated herein.
II. Information Collection and Use
Fire Safety Solutions may use different mediums and procedures to collect user data. The said tools and procedures may include (but are not limited to) forms, emails, as well as other social media platforms.
We aim to provide the best service for our users through expanding our marketing and advertising campaigns. In order for us to achieve this, the analysis of the information we collect is considered to be invaluable.
Types of Data Collected
a. Personal Data
Before using Fire Safety Solutions’ website features, you may be prompted to provide us with personal information that can be used to identify you. Doing so may also be necessary for you to fully utilize other features of the website as well as for us to contact you. The information collected may pertain to references, specific behaviors, patterns, and others. The information collected is then analyzed and used to improve the overall user experience we provide. Personal information collected may include (but are not limited to):
- First and Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Physical Address
b. Usage Data
We use the help of tools such as Cookies that gather information or Usage Data to help us determine how users access and utilize our Service. The information collected for Usage Data includes (but are not limited to) the following:
- The date and time the user visited the website
- The time span of the user in relation to using our Service
- Browser information
- Information about the user’s device i.e. Phone, laptop, etc.
- Browsing history
- The IP address (Internet Protocol Address)
III. How We Collect Your Personal Data
We at Fire Safety Solutions analyze the personal data of our users that are collected when they willingly provide us with their personal information as well as when they access our contact page or navigate our website. We only store data that is necessary and crucial to our Service and the data collected helps us to further improve user experience as well as our Service.
Whenever users provide information by navigating our website or filling out our online forms, some of the information given will be stored in our database.
Here are some of the ways we are able to store your personal data:
- When you enable cookies on your device
- When you provide personal information by:
- Filling out our website forms
- Contacting us
IV. Cookies Policy
Cookies play a vital role in keeping track of data which reflects each user’s visits as well as activities on our Service. The data stored in our cookies shall serve as unique anonymous identifiers of each user who visits our website. Information stored may include (but are not limited to) the following:
- When your most recent visit to our Service was
- Which Settings you prefer
- All the information you’ve provided in our online forms
These are the cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. In order to operate our Service, we use Session Cookies to enable users to move from page to page without being asked repeatedly to provide their personal information.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences. By using these cookies, users would not need to set various settings such as their preferred language and the region that they are in whenever they open a website.
- viewed_cookies_policy. After users click on “Accept” at the pop-up message regarding cookies, the message would not pop-up again for a duration of one year. Afterward, it will be automatically deleted.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes such as user authentication. This will help us prevent unauthorized parties from accessing our users’ personal data.
If you wish to block the cookies from collecting any information, please close the tab or browser to completely prohibit any data collection.
V. Service Providers
We at Fire Safety Solutions employ third-party companies and individual service providers to assist us with our Service. Along with that, these third-party companies will also perform related tasks and provide services on behalf of Fire Safety Solutions on occasion.
We may allow third parties to access our database of personal information belonging to every user who utilizes our Service in order for them to perform some tasks on our behalf. However, take note that they will be prohibited from sharing these pieces of information as well as use it for purposes that are not in any way related to our Terms of Service.
a. Google Analytics
- Information they collect:
- The users’ devices, browsers, and apps
- The pages a user has clicked while using our Service, and other usage habits
- The information on a user’s location, such as their IP address
b. Payment Processors
VI. Use of Data
We at Fire Safety Solutions use data collected from our users for the following purposes:
- Providing better service for our customers
- Seamlessly notifying users of every update regarding our Service
- Creating a better platform for the participation of our users
- Providing as well as enhancing our customer care and support
- Tracking our visitors’ usage
- Detecting, resolving, and preventing technical issues as soon as possible
VII. Retention of Data
VIII. Transfer of Data
The use of our Service signifies your consent to have your personal data and information collected, retained, and/or transferred to different databases. This also includes computers that can be located outside of your country and your country’s governmental jurisdiction. In this case, data protection laws may vary from laws that are under your country’s jurisdiction.
Information that may include the personal data of users that are outside of the United States will be collected, transferred as well as processed back to the United States. Take note, however, that the data collected will not be limited to personal information only. Additionally, filling out and submitting forms on our website will indicate the users’ agreement with the use of our Service.
Rest assured that Fire Safety Solutions will take all steps that are necessary in ensuring the safe handling of your data. Furthermore, we will not allow transfer of your personal data to a different country or organization unless we can determine the security of your data and other personal information.
IX. Disclosure of Data
Fire Safety Solutions shall not disclose any information to any third-party entities for the purpose of security and privacy unless the user gives clear consent to do so. In cases where personal information about the user is needed, we will promptly inform the user before proceeding to do so. Necessary information will only be given when the user clearly gives his/her consent.
The release of the users’ personal data shall be allowed solely if its disclosure is necessary to meet legal requirements which include:
- Abiding by legal commitments (i.e. to be used as evidence in the investigation of a crime or in a court of law)
- Protecting the rights and properties of Fire Safety Solutions
- Preventing irregularities and breaches in connection with the Service
- Ensuring the safety and security of users with regards to their data
- Protecting Fire Safety Solutions from legal liabilities
X. Security of Data
Fire Safety Solutions prioritizes the security of all personal information or data that are collected by us. However, users should also be aware that not all modes of electronic transmission and storage over the Internet are completely secure at all times. Therefore, we cannot promise the unconditional security of your personal data. In spite of this, we do our best to utilize commercially acceptable modes of protection to ensure the safety of every piece of data we collect.
XI. Links to Other Sites
We do not, in any way, have any responsibility as far as these third-party websites are concerned. We do not have control over their policy practices and privacy coverages.
XII. Children’s Privacy
Fire Safety Solutions follows through legal and commercially acceptable steps as far as data collection, retention, and disclosure are concerned. These procedures are implemented without forcing users to do so. However, the collection of information, including personal data, is a requirement if a user must continue to utilize our Service. Those who wish to use our Service must voluntarily provide the required necessary information. Nevertheless, we do not enable the use of our Service to anyone under the age of 16 .
We do not purposefully gather, hold, nor do we share individual information. We operate under the presumption that every user willingly provided the data we collected. However, we entirely forbid the gathering, maintenance, and sharing of any individual data from anyone under 16 years old. If such incidents occur and we become aware of it, we implement the important steps to expel this data from our database appropriately. In addition, we will likewise take extra security measures to ensure that any similar occurrences do not happen again.
If you discover that your child has unintentionally or deliberately provided us with any individual data, contact us immediately so that we can begin identifying any individual information given to us. After which, we will delete all of the data in question that were acquired on our database.
XIII. Request for Data Update or Removal
In the event that you wish to update the information that you had previously provided or want to remove some data that you had submitted, you can communicate your request to us by emailing Fire Safety Solutions at email@example.com. You can also reach us through landline at 910-790-7872.
XV. How to Contact Fire Safety Solutions